Then It All Begins!

Hello all you happy people!

Here I will write a little about what it can be like being 45 years of age and formerly a lot of things and have a family and on top of it all, after 12 years, I went from a comfortable, safe and mediocre paid job at the Royal Dramatic Theater, with 8 ! weeks of vacation towards an uncertain future in an uncertain industry with an uncertain feeling in the stomach.


In addition, there will be a lot of exercise, diet and mental well-being. How these things effect you positively and negatively as the years pile on. What has worked for me when it comes to routines and products and then I test new routines and products and hopefully we all can benefit.

In a later post, I go into a little more detail on how "Me Too" was just the last nail in the coffin that made me decide to leave the national scene.

Well met

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts