From Omega 3 to Deodorant

Good evening, folks!

Got a visit at 4:00 tonight. Hard to sleep when any little critter wants to spoon in this heat. Therefore, after lunch, I took a nap that I just woke up from. I love naps. Earlier I was at Clas Ohlson and bought   some sommaraktivitet(add). The old ones was all but trash.

Thought about dedicating this post to some stuff and where You can get it, as it is blasphemous to work out on a Sunday. Of course I take a few brisk walks and tonight I'll probably sneak in some stretching. I usually try to get in a good stretch a couple of times a week, usually in conjunction with the "mini WO" and Jane Fonda. I use pretty basic stretching methodology. From the bottom up. PNF Hold-Relax Stretch, is what I have come up with works best for me. I get bored of stretching easily but I've found that it becomes easier if I almost see it as meditation. Thinking about breathing and relaxing in body and soul. Besides, I try to meditate every day, 15-20 min.

Some things I usually have available for external and internal well-being are:

INTERNAL:

Möllers Tran(Omega 3)(add)

OptiZinc tabletter

Magnesiumtabletter 500 mg

Kalium 750 

Yogi Bedtime Tea(add)

Kung Markattas Ofiltrerade Äppelcidervinäger

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder

Star Nutrition Pea Protein Isolate

Gotu Kola

EXTERNAL:

Eco Cosmetics Deo(add)

Decubal Clinic Cream 475 g

Decubal Lips & Dry Spots

Decubal Dry Scalp Treatment 150 g

Decubal Face Vital Cream 50 ml

Decubal Shower & Bath Oil 200 ml

(Yes, I suffer from dry skin and Decubal I have been using for years. Used by other family members as well. Great stuff!)

Weleda Salt Toothpaste(add)(I have used it for over ten years and have not felt any need of fluoride) Sometimes I use Dentosal Original 100 ml(add), but only a few times a week.


Of course, this is not all I use, but a rough sketch that can give a little indication of the path I chose to go. Things come and go, moreover. I am willing to try most anything but am responsive to signs of any noticeable effect as I am a minimalist by nature and would rather subtract than add. Gotu Kolan, for example, is on trial. We'll see if it has any noticeable effect.

I think that may be enough for today. In the evening, it will probably grill the steak or entrecote from City Grossen(add).

P.S. I went with the steak and it was delicious. I obviously avoid using lighter fluid when grilling, instead I put newspaper rolled into "sausages" on the charcoal. Then I chop up enough thin wooden sticks to cover most of the grillen(add), lights it and enjoys an equally fragrant, tasty and environmentally friendly barbecue.

May the Fors be with you! ;-)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts