Sleepless in Stockholm

Guten Tag die Welt!

Woke up at 5:30 am, which does not happen so infrequently. However, I usually do not go to bed at 23:00, which I did the night before. Of the things to prioritize, sleep comes highest on my list. (The priolist in its entirety is a topic for a later post.) Thus, I suffer from lack of sleep today. Common symptoms are brain fog (with everything that comes with concentration difficulties, forgetfulness and blurred vision), irritability, fatigue (dhöö ..) and a bead band of other general state disorders that I am too tired to remember right now.

Took as usual a 30 min walk at 8am. If I don't remember wrong, I downed a protein shake with chocolate flavor and a scoop of collagen upon returning home.(Pure Whey Isolate 90 och Kollagen & Vitamin C-pulver) from Bulk Powder.(I don't get a penny to mention this but I like their products)

Then I was of to City Gross(add) to do some shopping.

The lunch consisted of the remains of yesterday's meatloaf. It was really super good! I have experimented a bit with meatloaf just because I am rather lazy when it comes to cooking and the loaf is well suited for it requires a minimum of preparation (a little depending on how advanced you make it), and you can add a little of whatever you fancy. I often do chopped olives, mozzarella, pesto, etc. Usually ok but this one with a cover of bacon and a core of feta cheese was really top class.

It was quite hot today so I showered with the water hose after refueling some vitamin D. Incredibly nice ... afterwards.

After another brisk walk (about 30 min) I did some "Jane Fonda" exercises, which I usually call it. This is to strengthen my unstable hips. I have sometimes had problems with instability in the hips when I do my deadlifts and squats, especially. Don't know why but I embed a little video on this for maximum humiliation.



The day ended with a grilled chicken roast club steak with a piece of blue cheese. Very good!



Maybe an episode "Handmaid's Tale" after this (think this season is a bit lame, so far)

Tomorrow is another day, as I understand it. It remains to be seen.

May the Fors be with you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts