Crossfit Games and The Blueberries

Good evening all you Crossfit People, and alike.


Just done watching the opening ceremony of the 2019 Crossfit Games. This is gonna be fun! Right? I almost miss the Crossfit days every year the Games role in. Maybe I'll give it a go again, some day. Just adjust my output level to match my life.

Today we went out into the woods hunting for blueberries and the like. I brought my climbing shoes and chalk bag, in the case of a bouldering opportunity. It presented itself. But only 5-6 climbs. It was all good. More to come, to be sure.

 Not much in the way of blueberries or the like(some kind of mushroom) but a day in the forest is never a loss, in my book.

I was supposed to go to the gym to continue with the new programming but as it turns out the last workout put me in a big hole with the cold making a strong comeback. So instead I just went through the motions with a rubber band and some light dumbbells(2x12kg). That really felt perfect. Here is what happened in the front yard:

5 rounds of 5 reps:

Push Ups on the Dumbbells

Front Squats w/ dumbbells

Upright row with dumbbells

Scull Crusher with rubber band 

Over Head Farmers Carry with dumbbells - 50 steps

Face Pulls with rubber band

By far the trickiest exercise was the Farmers Walks. Shoulders was not used to this, at all! But I think, well I hope, that this will have a positive impact on my recovery or at least not be too much of a hindrens. Now...Bring the Tacos!! 🌼🌼

"Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to 
saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough".
- Josh Billings

May the Fors Be with you!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts