What the hell is mugwort?

Hi!

As I've said in past posts I'm not quite myself and hasn't been for some time. The word on the street is that it's some kind of record breaking year for pollen and allergies and since a couple of years I've felt the effects in the springtime but this year I've really struggled. So has a lot of other people, in all probability.

That might be what has caused these "flu-like" symptoms. I got back on the antihistamines and the cortison nasal spray today, anyway and checked out the pollen repports and it looks like we have high levels of mugwort. Sounds like something I would have a bad reaction to. I'll keep taking the drugs and hope for the best.

Yesterday I did some easy peasy train to get the blood flowing and stemming the aches and pains that come with abusing your body earlier in life. And I did put a Flank on the grill.

5 round of 5 reps without rest and no timekeeping:

Deadlift - 50 kg

Chins

Parallette Push Ups

KB Swings - 24 kg

Side Laterals - Rubberband(hard)

Face Pulls - Rubberband(light)

There ya go! Felt real nice and meat tasted real good.

"Life is available only in the present moment.
If you abandon the present moment
You can not live the moments of Your daily life deeply."
- Thich Nhat Hanh

May the Fors Be with You!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts