Let's take a break

Last post for a while.

Having a kick-off with the new colleagues. Lasts for a couple of day's. Just wanted to leave you with a little something something.

5 min jumprope warmup

5 rounds of 5 reps(no time, no rest):

Paralette Push Ups

Bulgarian Split Squats - 24 kg kettlebell alternating leg

EZ-Bar Row - 40 kg

Scull Crusher with EZ-Bar - 40 kg

OH Farmers Carry - 2 x 14 kg DB's, 50 steps

Face Pull - Rubber-band(hard)

Although I did some exercising yesterday I felt the need to do something today, also. One never knows when the next opportunity arrises. By far the hardest of the exercises was the Farmers Carry. Then the Scull Crushers. This is not ment as a very taxing workout. It's only purpose is to get me back on track again. I do feel the aftermaths of yesterdays spanking but it's a good feeling. Maybe I'll be able to go a bit harder next week.

So, until next time...

"Beware the barrenness of a busy life."
- Socrates

May the Fors be with you!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts