Deload

Good afternoon!

A short post. It is some kind of "deload" week but when it is holiday time, nothing is quite as you imagined. It's the only thing you know for sure. My deload weeks come about every four weeks and are for active recovery.

The work outs are designed so that they mimic the work out that I would do that day but then with the format: 5 rounds of 5 repetitions. No rest anywhere during the workout, but it should not be needed as I never feel any symptoms of fatigue. Some fun and games are obviously creeping in occasionally during these weeks as well.

The purpose is to get blood flow and neuromuscular stimulation without muscle hypertrophy or otherwise tax the system significantly lactate or elsewhere. A slight breathlessness and a slight sweat is usually the most significant symptom of activity I encounter. It is perfectly suitable to stretch a little afterwards.


WO:

Face Pulls (rubber band)
Pistols
Biceps Curl (rubber band)
Diamond Push Ups
L-Pull Ups
Cross Over (rubber band)
Scull Crusher (rubber band)




If you don't 
Prioritise Your life,
Someone else
Will

May the Fors be with you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts