Trolska Skogen and Hyttans Hemligheter

Back to reality.

We are back, home again after a little tour of our elongated country. First we went to Löa in Bergslagen. We visited Perssons Magasin and watched the show "Hyttans Hemligheter". Both destinations that I highly recommend.

Then it was off to Mellanfjard and Trolska Skogen. Despite some bad weather, it was extraordinary, as usual. Very good acting and an exciting story that the kids really appreciated.

During our stay in Mellanfjärden we spent the night in the formidable Hotell Mellanfjärden. They have an excellent breakfast buffet which is consumed on a pier overlooking the bay. Wonderful! 
I have already discussed the detour to Leksand so I leave it be.

"The Mind Is Everything.
What You Think 
You Become"
Buddha

May the Fors be with you!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts