Deadlift, Bench press and weighted Pull Ups

Good evening!

I got an appetite for this here training thing from yesterday's WO so I went and did it again, despite a lot of lingering soreness from head to toe.
    The programming I am currently running I have used, more or less in its current form, since November 2018. It is an attempt run through the whole body in every workout, three days a week with a little rehab / prehab or playing (climbing, doing stuff with the kids etc) between the workouts.
    So far, the arrangement has worked pretty well. I will be able to do a more detailed evaluation at a later date, when I have an adequate amount of data for a reliable assessment.

This is what I was doing for an hour at Friskis & Svettis:


Deadlift (3x130kg, 2x140kg, 4x150kg)

Bench press (3x90kg, ~ 3x100kg, 3x90kg, 5x80kg)

Weighted Pull Ups (7x12kg, 5x20kg, 3x30kg, 3x40kg (doubtful ROM on the last), 6x20kg)

Everything went better than it felt like it would do when I stepped into the gym. It is not uncommon for this to happen. When I really do not want to, I usually tell myself to just do some jump rope for 5 min. If I still don't want to, it's at least 5 minutes of my jump rope. 95% of the times I go on and complete the workout as I intended to do.

You get what you work for,
Not what you wish for.

May the Fors be with you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Renassaince Periodization

 Well folks! I've turned a new leaf. I am now an omnivore and a body builder. Today I started the first week of a Mesocycle(a period of ...

Popular Posts